Important Note: When you buy through our links, we may earn a commission. Content, offers and availability are subject to change -.
Score on toothpastes this week at CVS. Just mix and match coupons from Colgate with a CVS Coupon from the Coupon Centre to get 4 toothpastes for free and a possible profit of over $3!
How to get your free toothpastes:
- Print 3 manufacturer’s coupon for $0.75/1 Colgate Total Advanced Toothpaste 3 oz. or larger (limit 4) by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”.
- Check your offers for a store coupon for $3.00/$10.00 Colgate Toothpaste, Toothbrush, or Mouthwash AND a coupon for $2.99/1 Select Colgate Optic White, 2-in-1, Max, or Total from CVS app or the CVS Coupon Center.
- And clip a CVS manufacturer’s coupon for $1.00/1 Colgate Total SF, Optic White, Enamel Health, Sensitive, Zero, Hemp Seed, or Max Fresh Toothpaste.
- Deal option 1: Buy 4 Colgate SF Total Advanced Toothpastes on sale for $3.49 each – for a total of $13.96.
- Redeem all your coupons to pay only $4.72 for 4 toothpastes.
- And buy 2, receive $4 ExtraBucks for a total of $8 ExtraBucks to make your toothpastes free and a profit of $3.28!
- Deal option 2: you can still score a nice profit even if you don’t have the coupon for $3.00/$10.00 Colgate. Still use the $0.75 manufacturer’s coupon and CVS coupons for $2.99/1 Select Colgate and $1.00/1 Colgate Total SF.
- Then buy 2 Colgate SF Total Advanced Toothpastes on sale for $3.49 each, redeem your coupons and score $4 Extrabucks for buying 2 to make your toothpastes free plus a profit of $1.76.
* US only. CVS Coupons may vary. Ends 12/5/20.