Important Note: When you buy through our links, we may earn a commission. Content, offers and availability are subject to change -.
Similar to L’oreal, the beauty company No7 (owned by Walgreens) has just launched a new product testing panel, and they are currently sending full-size products to their panellists.
If you sign up, you’ll be eligible to:
- Assist in creating brand new items
- Participate in in-home user research, where products are sent to you to try out.
- Share your thoughts on upcoming features and recent purchases.
- Sign up for a forum where you can talk about things like skin care and makeup with other people.
How to apply:
- Visit the companies website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”
- Create your account by selecting your name, birthdate and such. Then confirm your email. From there you will take a long series of surveys to finish creating your panel account. Any time you can enter extra information in your profile or take a survey it is recommended to get best matched in the future
- Wait for emails from them for possible inclusion in pertinent tests and surveys that are relevant to you.
* This is not a direct product to test, it is a link to a panel which gives you opportunities to test various products.