Important Note: When you buy through our links, we may earn a commission. Content, offers and availability are subject to change - more info.
The American Action Fund’s Braille Books Program gives the gift of reading to low vision and blind children across the states by providing a free Braille book every month from their popular reading series!
How to register:
- Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”.
- Enter your name, contact information, organization name (if applicable/ optional) and address. Also indicate your relationship to the participating child.
- Enter the participating child’s name, date of birth and gender.
- Hit “Submit” to send your request and receive your free books monthly, while supplies last.
* US only. Full terms and conditions apply.