Important Note: When you buy through our links, we may earn a commission. Content, offers and availability are subject to change - more info.
The Lucas John Foundation was started in support of Lucas, a young boy born with a rare genetic condition with no known medical cure – Nonketotic hyperglycinemia. Only around 500 people in the whole world suffer from NKH, which may cause problems with development, seizures, autism, cerebral palsy, and CVI blindness. You can hear more about Lucas and his story on his YouTube Channel, and if you feel so inclined, do whatever you can to help raise awareness and funds.
One way that you can raise awareness is by getting a 100% free Saving Lucas Bracelet or a nearly free ‘TikTok Famous Tee’ which also comes with the Saving Lucas Bracelet, and then just cover shipping which should be around $3.95.
How to get your free shirt and bracelet:
- Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”.
- Scroll down and hit “Yes, I want to help save Lucas”.
- Enter your name, contact information and adreess; then add the number of bracelets you would like (up to 4).
- Hit “Submit” to get your free bracelets while supplies last.
- Or go here for the free tee plus bracelet.
- Choose your size (Adult XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL and Youth S, M, L) and color then hit “Add to Cart”.
- Checkout with your details and cover the shipping fee of $3.95 to get your free shirt and bracelet.
- And remember to please donate if you can (optional). Thank you!
* US only. Limit 1 request per address, while supplies last.