Important Note: When you buy through our links, we may earn a commission. Content, offers and availability are subject to change - more info.
The JDRF understands how overwhelming it must be for a child to be diagnosed with type 1 diabetes, and offers their support with a free Bag of Hope filled with educational resources for both the child and parents, and a special friend in the form of Rufus – the Bear with Diabetes.
How to get your free kit:
- Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”.
- Hit “Request a Bag of Hope”.
- Add your name, contact information and address.
- Add your child’s name, date of birth, gender, and date of diagnosis.
- Agree to the terms and hit “Submit” to request your free kit.
* US only. Limit 1 request per household, while supplies last.