2 FREE Colgate Toothpastes at Walgreens + Earn A Profit (Rewards Card Required)
Head to Walgreens if you are running low on oral care essentials. You can get 2 Colgate Toothpastes for free by using a Walgreens digital coupon, taking advantage of a sale on the toothpastes and getting a nice Walgreens Cash (formally Register Rewards) offer!
How to get free toothpaste:
- Get a Walgreens digital coupon for $3.00/2 Colgate TotalSF Advanced, Optic White Advanced or Renewal, Zero, Enamel Health, Sensitive or with Charcoal or Hemp Seed Oil Toothpastes (3oz.) by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”.
- Buy two 3.4 oz. Colgate Total Advanced Toothpastes on sale for $2.99 each, total $5.98.
- Buy 2, receive $4.00 Walgreens Cash (formally Register Rewards).
- And redeem your $3.00/2 coupon to get both free plus $1.02 profit!
* US only. Ends 1/16/21.
Offer and availability may change or end at anytime.
Freebie Description Detail
No description detail available.
- Added: 01/13/2021 at 8:01 AM EST.
- Categories: Unknown.
- Requirements: Form.